Sharpen your vision as a school leader.
Leaders never stop learning. School Principals, in particular, are always seeking opportunities to learn, renew and develop their leadership capacity.
Principals Connect has been co-designed by ISV and Project Zero at the Harvard Graduate School of Education to help you discover new ideas, strategies and ways of thinking. Not to mention the value of unlearning.
It builds on ISV’s well-established partnership with world-leading experts at Project Zero to give you a unique opportunity to:
- Learn proven techniques to strengthen and sharpen your leadership
- Join a community of practice and make meaningful connections with local colleagues and Principals from across the globe
- Immerse yourself in a week-long ‘Leadership: An Evolving Vision’ intensive at Harvard University in Boston
- Unpack the latest research on adaptive cultures to help manage change, identify high-quality classroom practice, better engage with families and more
- Receive personalised coaching from Marga Biller (Harvard Graduate School of Education) throughout the year to identify your challenges, finesse strategic initiatives and strengthen your vision.
Join our next intake starting in February 2023
The next intake for Principals Connect will run from February–October 2023.
If you’re interested in joining, please complete the expression of interest (EOI) form below by Friday 30 September.
Find out more
Head of Innovation & Learning
Independent Schools Victoria