Hacking the brain to optimise students' learning
Introducing the Learning Blueprint
1 min read
Learning is life, for students and educators alike. But how many of us know how it actually works?
The Learning Blueprint is an award-winning metacognition program designed to promote a culture of high performance at your school. Aimed at students 14 years and over, it unpacks how the brain works, so they can become active drivers of their own learning.
Over 18 bite-sized sessions (less than 30 minutes each), this interactive online program will help your students:
- Develop key strategies to make classroom learning easier and more efficient
- Discover proven systems and practices to optimise at-home learning
- Learn six essential principles to convert material into deep, long-lasting memories
- Integrate the most efficient practices for test preparation and performance
- Learn powerful strategies to manage stress and improve wellbeing.
Developed by learning science expert, Dr Jared Cooney Horvath
The Learning Blueprint builds on ISV’s long-standing partnership with Dr Jared Cooney Horvath, one of the brains behind our groundbreaking Cognizance program.
Empower your students to optimise their learning
The Learning Blueprint is available to Member Schools exclusively through ISV for $40-60 per student (dependent on the number of enrolments).
Online delivery is flexible, over six weeks or a full school term.