Beginning Teachers Program
Develop the confidence to thrive in the classroom
Early career teachers
In-person and online
1 teacher: $1,200. 3-5 teachers: $3,200.
5+ teachers: $3,500
Whether you’re fresh out of university, or embarking on a new career, starting out in teaching can be challenging. It can also be hugely rewarding – particularly when you have support and guidance from a strong network and experienced practitioners.
ISV’s Beginning Teachers Program aims to give new teachers the best possible start to their career to develop their confidence and thrive in the classroom. It also supports schools to develop and retain quality teachers for the long-term.
Participants are paired with an experienced ISV consultant, who provide ongoing mentoring and in-school support for the first year in the classroom. You will also develop your network with a cohort of beginning teachers from other Independent schools.
Equip yourself for long-term success
- Enhance your professional practice
- Develop your confidence in the classroom
- Receive in-school support and guidance from experienced practitioners
- Engage in ongoing learning to build your capacity as a teacher
- Gain access to a supportive network of new teachers from other schools.
Principal Consultant, ISV
(03) 9825 7271