Teacher Fellowship Program 2022
A community of teachers, learning with and from the best.
Teachers have highly complex roles and care deeply for students in their charge. They continuously learn, apply, analyse, synthesise and evaluate while administering, directing, responding, creating and communicating with insight and humour.
ISV’s Teacher Fellowship Program aims to recognise the best of these teachers and create a community of practitioners across schools to learn with and from the best.
After this year’s successful inaugural program, we are pleased to open applications for 2022. This program will appeal to high performing educators who are currently in a leadership role, or aspiring towards leadership.
What does it involve?
Successful applicants will have an opportunity to:
- Lead a Teacher Inquiry Group in their school
- Co-lead a network of Teacher Inquiry Groups across Independent schools.
- Participate in professional learning sessions focusing on leadership, team development, inquiry and adult learning.
- Join with others in a facilitated network, share experiences, problem-solve and troubleshoot issues.
- Participate in associated action research into the ISV Teacher Fellow model.
Teacher Fellowships are an adjunct appointment for 1 year. Fellows continue to work at their school and accept the related responsibilities in addition to their teaching role.
Teacher Fellows will also be eligible to apply for the ISV/Deakin Professional Practice Credential in Teamwork for their ongoing engagement with the program.
What are the benefits?
Expressions of interest
Expressions of interest for 2022 are now closed.