Principals Executive Network (PEN)
Advancing leadership development
In-person residentials and online webinars
$1,900 (subsidised for ISV Member Schools)
The Principals Executive Network (PEN) is a dynamic development program for new Principals to connect, share ideas and enhance their school leadership.
As part of ISV’s commitment to developing leadership capacity within our Member Schools, we extend an invitation for new Principals in the first two years of their principalship to join this year-long program.
Participants will have an opportunity to:
- Explore current trends and challenges for school improvement
- Share and connect ideas to your individual school context
- Gain access to the Caraniche at Work Mindful Leading Program for wellbeing support.
- Receive mentor support from an individually-matched ISV Ambassador or experienced Principal Consultant
- Develop your network with other Principals new to the role.
PEN has been running for 17 years and is developed in partnership with current Principals, recently retired and respected education professionals.
For more information, please contact Independent Schools Victoria at: isLearn@is.vic.edu.au.