Enjoy exclusive discounts on a range of products and services, especially for Independent schools.
Lenovo understands the unique needs of Australian Independent schools and provides Member Schools with access to a range of leading-edge computing solutions to enhance and evolve student learning at exclusive and competitive pricing.
Why choose Lenovo?
- No.1 in Worldwide Education Computing and Australian Education Market with Technology at the Cutting Edge
- Seamless integration with your school’s ICT systems
- Renowned high-quality and durable laptops, equipped with the latest features
- One of Forbes’ most reputable companies that are genuinely green, CO2 Offset Service can be included with devices.
- Variety of laptops, workstations and desktops suited to education – Lenovo ThinkPad range and Education range
- Think Education Portfolio
- Mobile workstations (multimedia, high end performance, esports)
- Premium systems for Teachers and Principals
- Interactive panels for the classroom
- Accessories and more.
- Customisable software options that align products with your school’s curriculum, cybersafety and compliance requirements.
- Warranty and support
- Comprehensive but affordable warranty coverage for your school’s laptops
- Dedicated support team available to address any issues, ensuring peace of mind for both students and staff.
Durability and reliability
- Products are robustly built and extensively tested to withstand daily school use against bumps, drops, spills and everyday wear and tear that can occur in learning environments
- Long-lasting performance, minimising disruptions, and reducing maintenance costs.
Explore the Lenovo product range and request Member School pricing via the link below.
Darktrace (DARK.L), a global leader in cyber security artificial intelligence, delivers complete AI-powered solutions in its mission to free the world of cyber disruption.
It is delivering the first ever Cyber AI Loop, fuelling a continuous end-to-end security capability that can autonomously prevent, detect and respond to novel, in-progress threats in real time.
Darktrace employs over 2,100 people around the world and protects over 7,700 organisations globally from advanced cyber-threats.
It was named one of TIME magazine’s ‘Most Influential Companies’ in 2021.
Darktrace at a glance
- Cyber AI allows schools to maintain operations in remote conditions
- Full visibility achieved across a complex cyber ecosystem
- Self-learning technology prioritises threats, saving time and resources
- AI Autonomous Response immediately contains cyber-threats as they emerge.
Bring the AI to your data
Protect your data, wherever it lives: Cloud, Apps, Email, Endpoint, Network, Zero Trust or OT.
ISV's partnership with AGL provides our members with affordable, reliable and sustainable energy solutions.
The cost of energy is one of the many challenges facing schools today. Through this partnership, our members will be able to harness the benefit of their collective purchasing power, unlocking competitive, volume-based pricing that is generally unavailable through individual purchasing arrangements.
AGL can assist your school in reducing its energy costs. They can also work closely with you and your school to provide a range of energy options, including:
- Battery storage
- Energy efficient LED lighting upgrades
- Electric vehicle infrastructure and leasing
- Telecommunications including NBN and Mobile
As part of its commitment to supporting communities, AGL has entered into a six-year partnership with the Smith Family to support programs that focus on the education and career pathways of children from disadvantaged backgrounds across Australia.
Pictured left: Solar installation at the Japanese School of Melbourne in 2023.
ISV Members and Affiliates are eligible for up to 30 per cent off a range of products through the Samsung Schools Store.
Eligible products include Mobile phones and wearables, Tablets, Flip interactive displays, TVs, Monitors and display solutions, Air purifiers and filters and General appliances.
All purchases include free delivery.
Flip Pro. Taking learning experience to the next level
Samsung’s Flip Pro is packed with the features and enhancements to create truly engaging environments, helping students learn more and professionals work efficiently. Perfect for hybrid environments, it brings functionality and flexibility.
Access the Samsung Schools Store
If you have an existing account, you can log-in to the Samsung Schools Store below.
If you don’t already have an account, you will need to request access. Once your school’s registration is approved, we will email a link to access the store.
ISV partners with Australia's most popular bookstore and textbook supplier, Booktopia.
This partnership provides ISV Member Schools with 10% off a wide range of textbooks, reading materials and other educational resources*.
One of Booktopia’s core values is a commitment to developing young minds and ensuring every Australian child has access to the innovative learning materials to set them up for success.
To empower teachers in their quest for knowledge and new learning approaches, Booktopia also has a curated list of books by leading thinkers in education and leadership, as well as professional development materials.
Click the link below and your 10% discount will automatically be applied at checkout.
* Terms & Conditions: Offer applied at checkout and cannot be used with any other. Does not apply to digital subscription, magazines, eBooks, gift certificates or postage.
Matryx Consulting has been creating safer spaces for all who work, study and play in education for over 10 years.
ISV’s new partnership with Matryx allows Member Schools to take advantage of a range of discounted security services, including:
- A free, no obligation 45-minute security consultation
- Security risk assessment
- CCTV design
- Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design (CPTED) consulting
- Security documentation
- Anti-graffiti treatments.
Matryx will work closely with your school to identify threats and develop a set of customised solutions to maximise your security budget.
Safeguard your school with Matryx
Matryx designs and delivers customised security options for schools, universities, councils and commercial properties across Australia.
Trusted partners in the education sector include the University of Melbourne, Monash University, RMIT University as well as several ISV Member Schools.
Contact ISV’s Member Services team to find out how you can partner with Matryx to safeguard your school.
Skodel helps students manage their feelings and create a plan to better wellbeing.
ISV’s partnership with Skodel provides ISV Member Schools with discounted access to its easy-to-use check-in solution, which:
- Gives students a safe, simple and engaging way to voice their wellbeing
- Provides teachers and senior leaders with up-to-date information on student wellbeing
- Helps identify students who need additional support and wellbeing planning
- Aligns with the Australian Wellbeing Framework and National Child Safe principles.
Gain discounted access to the Skodel check-in tool
As part of our ongoing commitment to student wellbeing, ISV has collaborated with Skodel to offer a partnership rate for ISV Member Schools (as well as eligible members from Independent Schools Tasmania and the Association of Independent Schools of South Australia).
This offer applies to the Skodel check-in tool, which provides a discount of 30% per student per year (not including set-up fee).
Contact the team at Skodel via the link below and ask for the ISV membership offer.
Watch this space
More partnerships coming soon
Keep an eye on this page as we develop new partnerships with service providers and suppliers. If you have any questions or feedback, please email ISV Member Support.