Teacher Fellowship Program 2024
Expressions of interest now open
1 min read
Research says the most effective professional learning is collaborative, embedded into the daily work of teachers and relevant to their needs and those of their school.
Now in its fourth year, ISV’s Teacher Fellowship Program brings together high-performing educators to design, implement and evaluate innovative models of professional learning that have long-term benefits for schools, staff and students.
““If I could do it again, I would.””
— Anna Robertson, The Hamilton and Alexandra College
Why become a Teacher Fellow?
- Develop your skills as a leader
- Deepen your knowledge about learning and teaching
- Build your expertise in teacher inquiry
- Connect with others who share your passion
- Broaden your professional networks
- Be strategic about your career development
- Understand how adults learn best
- Earn accreditation for new skills
- Gain a pathway to certification as a Highly Accomplished or Lead Teacher (HALT).
Join our briefing session on Monday 19 February
We are now seeking expressions of interest from educators who are keen to increase their skills in inquiry, classroom practice and leadership.Join our upcoming briefing session on Monday 19 February and get your expression of interest in by Friday 1 March.