Aspiring Principals Program 2024
Developing the next generation of Independent school Principals.
1 min read
Looking to develop your understanding of yourself as a leader, your leadership role in your current school and prepare for potential school Principal roles?
The Aspiring Principals Program has been developed in partnership with Independent Schools Victoria (ISV) and the Association of Heads of Independent Schools of Australia (AHISA).
It combines in-person training and online masterclasses to cover a wide range of issues including school governance, leadership, financial management, strategic planning, HR and legal matters.
This engaging and practical program also includes:
- Feedback on your leadership strengths and potential for growth
- A behavioural self-assessment using the DiSC® (Dominance, Influence, Steadiness and Conscientiousness) model
- Q&A sessions with panels of practising principals and business managers
- Leading a school-based change initiative using in-course resources and provocations to amplify your impact
- Coaching methodology and modelling to lead you through a strategic change initiative.
Places are limited to 30 participants, so we encourage you to get in quick.
“The Aspiring Principals Program has been pivotal in my development. I’m a more well-rounded Assistant Principal. It’s changed my thinking in many ways, mostly about how I interact with my colleagues and how I lead change.”
— Jamie Ozga, Assistant Principal, Berry Street School