Six steps to develop your school's strategy and story
Get your strategy sorted, and your story straight.
Leadership teams, Principals, Board chairs, Business Managers, Marketing & Communications Professionals
Thursday 30 November 2023
90 minutes (9.00 am to 10.30 am, AEDT)
ISV Member Schools: $100
Non-Member Schools $200
If you’re planning for 2024, don’t miss this 90-minute webinar to help get your strategy sorted, and your story straight.
Every school needs a strategy, but how do you rally your community to bring it to life?
We believe the secret behind every winning strategy is story. Stories from the hearts and minds of educators, students and parents; stories that capture the essence of your unique culture and align with your school’s needs.
StrategyStory’s award-winning method has developed over many years in partnership with ISV. Strategy and communication experts Professor Donald MacLean and Kate Hooper have been working with ISV Member Schools for years and they understand the challenges unique to our sector, including:
- Attracting, recruiting and retaining highly skilled educators
- Boosting enrolments by attracting more families and students
- Managing financial pressures like the cost of living and payroll tax.
Together, we’ll delve into the essentials that every Independent school leader needs to craft a compelling and story-driven strategy. As part of this webinar, you will also get a first glimpse of our new suite of strategy modules to help inspire the next chapter of your school’s story.
“The Strategy Story process provides a unique way of engaging all stakeholders around celebrating what your school is today, identifying future challenges and vision-casting through telling the story of tomorrow.”
— Peter Leigh, Business Manager, Waverley Christian College
- Deeper understanding of tailored strategies that address Independent schools’ unique challenges
- Information about StrategyStory and its role in creating compelling narratives for school engagement
- Proactive approaches to prepare schools for future challenges and uncertainties
Innovation & Learning Leader
Independent Schools Victoria