Gifted and Talented Support Network Meeting
This seminar is right for you if: You are a teacher working with gifted and talented students or you support subject and class teachers.
ISV Seminar Room
Independent Schools Victoria, 40 Rosslyn Street, West Melbourne VIC 3003
Friday, 22 November 2019 – 1:30 am to 3:30 pm
Independent Schools Victoria will run four Gifted and Talented Network Meetings for Member School teachers in 2019. The network meetings are for teachers who both work with gifted and talented students and support subject and class teachers.
The meetings provide the opportunity to come together to:
- connect with fellow professionals
- participate in discussions around shared pedagogy
- identify the challenges encountered in supporting the learning needs of students with exceptional and high levels of academic ability
- receive and offer informal advice and support
- share ideas, strategies and information
- compile resources
- seek and plan professional learning opportunities.
This two-hour session will focus on discussions around key questions, the interests of the group, challenges and celebrations of practice, the sharing of experiences and resources, and identification of potential topics and needs for ongoing professional learning programs.
Presenter Information – Elspeth Adamson