Being Bold at Work
This learning event is right for you if you are a woman seeking to improve your influence in the workplace
ISV seminar Room
Independent Schools Victoria, 40 Rosslyn Street, West Melbourne VIC 3003
Date and Time:
Commencing Thursday 19 March 2020 (see below for full details)
$1500.00 per person (excl. GST)
Experience a unique offering from Independent Schools Victoria and Swinburne University. A blended learning experience will create personalised learning within a networked environment.
Identify your natural strengths and unpack societal conditioning, allowing you to embrace your authentic self, abilities and skills.
Enhance the ability to communicate with clarity and confidence. Boldness and confidence will assist you to gain influence in your professional life and help propel your career forward.
Gain the strategic insight to improve your voice, and increase your influence in the workplace.
- Thursday 19 March (5.00 pm – 7.00 pm) – Program introduction, group networking and mobile application induction.
- Friday March 20 – Friday 17 April (Self-Directed Learning) – Completion of the online short course (four-hour duration)
- Monday 20 April – Friday 15 May (Self-Directed Learning) – Workplace Application Period
- Wednesday 20 May (9.00 am – 1.00 pm) – Facilitated debrief and action planning.
Swinburne University is ranked in the world’s top 50 universities and has a reputation for diversity and innovation.
- Increased understanding of power and influence
- Effective communication strategies
- Expanded network
- An Action Plan
- Templates, tips and tricks for increasing influence.
Presenter Information – Margo Lockhart
Margo Lockhart is a highly regarded facilitator, designer and coach with a deserved reputation for developing trust and rapport in the working environment. With an academic background in education, counselling and organisational dynamics, Margo brings a disciplined and reflective focus to her work. She has extensive experience in program design, implementation and presentation in a very diverse range of organisations. Margo regularly facilitates Management and Leadership programs, as well as courses in Emotional Intelligence, Negotiation and Influencing Skills. She is an experienced board director, having spent 10 years on the boards of various environmental groups.