Vision and Values: An incubator for change
Discover your school's unique values.
When guided by a strong vision, mission and meaningful core values, your school has purpose, direction and a strong culture.
ISV is pleased to partner with EnRusk, a world-leading innovation, change and design consultancy firm, to help schools define what they stand for.
Through a collaborative incubator model, EnRusk will help schools articulate their vision, mission and values together with their school community.
- Discover and tell your school’s story.
- Unpack the data to define (or redefine) your school’s core values.
- Develop a compact and compelling set of guiding statements to inform immediate and future decision-making.
- Set the foundations for a whole-of-school communications plan – backed a data, information and the power of story – to guide development of your school’s strategy.
- Learn with and from other participating schools with this creative and innovative incubator model.
Complete an expression of interest
Interested in getting a team together from your school?
This project requires a commitment of up to 6 staff members. It consists of 2 days face-to-face and online workshops, gathering stories and evidence from your school community, as well as face-to-face and online coaching. Specific dates will be confirmed early in the new year.
Complete your school’s expression of interest by Friday 18 February 2022.
Principal Consultant, School Improvement
(03) 9825 7285
0427 158 611