Learn without limits: Calendar
Semester 2, 2020
View our upcoming learning events, month by month.
- Aspiring leaders: get ready for your first leadership role
- Bold Moves book club
- Building academic vocabulary
- Early years teachers network: digital forums for remote learning
- Emerging trends for contemporary learning introduction
- Harvard ManageMentor
- Lesson planning for flexible learning: a conversation
- New leaders: free introductory course
- New leaders: develop the skills of an effective leader
- PL in a box: effective differentiation
- PL in a box: effective feedback
- Primary teachers network: digital forums for remote learning
- Purposeful ways to pivot
- Secondary teachers network: digital forums for remote learning
- Student support discussion and resource space
- Visible thinking routines: an introduction
- 9 November | Critical incident management
- 9 November | Creating safe and inclusive environments for LGBTIQ students
- 11 November | Taking video production to the next level with Adobe (I of II)
- 12 November | Sparking creativity into the curriculum with Adobe (II of II)
- 16 November | Digital learning: the good, the bad and the very bad
- 17 November | Teaching with OneNote using Class Notebook
- 19 November | The Strategic Management of Transformation: Online learning series (I of IV)
- 19 November | HRM Network
- 23 November | The education revolution: does school align well with learning?
View the most up-to-date professional learning opportunities via the link below.
'Latest in learning' newsletter
Sign up for our fortnightly professional learning newsletter, ‘Latest in learning’. Gain insights, access resources and find out about the latest opportunities with isLearn.