Access online premier leadership resources for your school.
Independent Schools Victoria, in partnership with Harvard Business Publishing, offers Principals and other thought leaders across the school community, resources to support them in preparing themselves and their school for the modern and continually changing world of education, through a variety of lenses.
There are 41 management topics available to help you tackle critical management and leadership challenges at your school.
Our special member subscription offer:
- Access to 41 self-directed, multimedia topics for dealing with specific management issues
- Interactive, on-demand videos and tools, that engage, inspire, and reinforce concepts with real-life skill application
- Expert, best-practice content and insights from Harvard Business School faculty and business leaders
- Self-guided learning that leads to concrete goals, skill development and action plans
- Continuously updated content, so you don’t miss out on the latest trends and topics.
- Access to a personalised learning experience with Harvard ManageMentor Spark™. It empowers you to develop critical leadership and management skills when and how it suites you within your busy schedules.
The subscription is AUD $285 (excluding GST) until April 2021 . This offer is highly subsidised due to ISV’s partnership with Harvard Business Publishing (usual price is USD $665).
Harvard ManageMentor® and Harvard ManageMentor Spark™ provide on-demand learning and performance support resources that deliver management skills and current research across a wide range of areas curated and created by Harvard Business Publishing.
As a special offer you can access micro skill sets drawn from the broader Harvard ManageMentor resource and are free for Member schools until the end of July.
Greater subsidised prices are available for multiple licenses at the one school.
Member Service Manager
0437 818 133