The ISV-VRQA Governance Session will be going ahead as a webinar rather than an in-person session, due to concerns about the coronavirus.
This session will:
- provide a guide to the minimum standards for school registration
- outline what to expect from a VRQA review
- outline the Child Safe Standards
- provide suggestions for good Board meeting structure
- highlight the ISV Compliance Framework resource.
This session will be structured from the viewpoint of a Council/Board Member and their role and responsibilities.
If you had already registered for either the March or April session you will receive an email from ISV inviting you to join the Wednesday 25 March 2020 session.
Date: Wednesday 25 March 2020
Time: 6.00 pm – 8.00 pm
Cost: Fully subsidised (Member Schools Only)
Enrolment: See enrolment details below
This session will be recorded so if you are not able to participate on this date, please let us know and we will provide you with the link to watch the recording once it is released.
Enrol in the webinar
To enrol into this webinar, please email email@example.com nominating your preferred email address.